Saturday, November 22, 2014

punks on vinyl

I guess that describes me well enough.  So if I put together my tidy stack of punk records I've managed to re-collect over the past eight years or so, the first ten would cover, if you went alphabetically, both my accused and bad brains albums.   So I put on the first one in the stack, Seattle's own crossover legends the Accused and their second album, the UK pressing of the Return of Martha Splatterhead, from 1986:



Here's the final track from this outstanding early album of the crossover progenitors:



This should get us kick-started on my vinyl punk record documentation blog.

The album is Made in England for COR RECORDS Box 333 37 STOKES CROFT BRISTOL BS2 3PY ENGLAND a division of Earache Records P.O. Box 144 Nottingham, NG3 4GE U.K. 1986



No comments:

Post a Comment