Saturday, November 22, 2014

Performing an autopsy



We begin Side 2 with the song Autopsy, and thus descend deeper into my vinyl collection of punk albums.  I've decided the best way to accomplish the documentation of all the punk albums I managed to hang onto over the years, many of which I happened to re-acquire during the past eight years of my vinyl revival.   That began in 2006, when I was living in Black House, our usbm headquarters here in slc.  

Next song is She's The Killer



Youtube's got the song as "She's a Killer", which is wrong according to this UK vinyl release.  It's spelled out in individually cut-out magazine letters of differing fonts and sizes clearly, "She's The Killer."   The third song, In a Death Bed is good


You can't go wrong with the Accused on the turntable 

No comments:

Post a Comment