Tuesday, September 3, 2019

We Will Run



Walk down these dirty streets and they all look the fuckin' same.

So we will run to the end of this world  (holding hands)
We will rise above death (to see life for what it is)
All the lunatics are in control of the asylum
STFU we'll walk right by them they're the ones who never gave a damn

Everytime I look in your eyes
I see sad reflections of the dreams that you hide
You keep them guarded from a world they can't live in
And if I'm lost, maybe you will get lost too
And then we'll be lost together until we find some place new
We'll build a world in our own image




Burn out my eyes
I don't want to see
The things that you have, are not what I need
Burn a candle for me
My hope, my disease consumes your greed



Die, death waits over me
Takes my every need
My everything, you can take away
You can't handle me
You can't penetrate
Shot through your greed









No comments:

Post a Comment